Bathroom Remodeling in Alamogordo
The bathroom is the most versatile room in your home. It can be as simple or as complicated as you like, and both options allow for function, beauty and ease of use. The team at Billy Roach Renovations LLC has extensive experience in all different varieties of remodeling, which makes it possible for you to suggest any idea that comes to mind and have us execute it skillfully.
When placed properly, small bathrooms can still be magazine-swanky. Have a lot of space to work with? Go all out and incorporate a fire feature, speakers and comfy seating area.
When remodeling a bathroom, the sky is the limit and we love to fly high.
Small Bathroom Makeovers in Alamogordo
When it comes to home remodeling, the bathroom can be one of the more difficult rooms for an inexperienced remodeler to tackle. The bathroom is one of the smallest rooms in a house, typically, so there is little room for workers to maneuver. The size of the bathroom means that every inch of space is precious. A poorly selected toilet, hanging light fixture, or large vanity could greatly compromise your comfort.
Don’t put your bathroom in the hands of a contractor who is unfamiliar with residential bathrooms. Call Billy Roach Renovations LLC for all your bathroom remodel needs!
Here are a few of the ways we can make your cramped bathroom feel comfortable and cozy:
- Proper Sink Replacement: What about installing your bathroom sink in a corner? If you have a small bathroom, a poorly placed sink can easily get in the way. Another tip from Billy Roach Renovations LLC is to never install a bathroom sink across from your shower doors. Those doors might not be able to open all the way if a sink is in the way!
- Bathroom Shelving: While the placement of shelves in some areas might cramp your bathroom, the wall area above the toilet is the perfect place to extend a counter or add shelving.
- Re-Think Your Shower Door: What’s the width of your bathroom? Five feet? Seven feet? If so, that will barely accommodate a toilet and a standard sized bathtub. Having a shower door that opens into your bathroom is just not practical. What are the alternatives? Billy Roach Renovations LLC could install sliding glass doors if you wished. If you were looking to approach bathroom renovations on a budget, you could hang a shower curtain!
- Make Use of Your Door: When space is scarce, think of it as an opportunity to get creative. It is not uncommon to see hooks on doors, so why not mount your towel bar on your bathroom door?
Redoing Bathroom Floors in Alamogordo
Did the previous owner of your house ever re-tile their bathroom floor? Have you ever re-tiled your bathroom floor?
Your bathroom floors are important to the overall look of your bathroom. When so much wall space is occupied by vanities, shelves, cupboards, and windows, the bathroom floor might be one of the bare surfaces you can see!
Just like everything else, bathroom floors need some attention after a while. Eventually, you might need to re-tile your bathroom floor.
When will you know it is time to re-tile your floor? Here are some signs to watch out for:
- Grout Discoloration: When the grout between your tiles begins to change color, that means it has taken in lots of water. How is your grout looking?
- Mold: Mildew and mold can be hard to avoid in a moist bathroom. Have you seen any evidence of mold between your tiles or in the small cracks of old tiles?
- Cracked Tiles: Tiles may crack over time. Don’t risk cutting your foot! Call Billy Roach Renovations LLC so we can get started on re-tiling your bathroom floor.
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Consider the number of activities you may carry out in a bathroom—there is a lot of scope for unique features when remodeling one. It’s easy to get carried away, but no matter what your budget is, there are options for you!
Freshening up a bathroom on a budget is just as effective as going all out. Update your cabinet hardware and accessories, faucets and shower heads. Update your lighting fixtures. Add a new paint color, or get rid of that dirty old fan that’s been in the ceiling longer than you can remember. For a little more expense, update your vanity and cabinets, or replace your toilet!
If you’re able to splurge on a home renovation project, the bathroom is the place to do it. Take out a wall to increase your space, add better storage, install a freestanding tub and a luxury shower. Incorporate some technology with LEDs and add a sound system to better listen to music, or the radio to pump you up before work!
In our years of business, we’ve had the pleasure of creating many incredible bathrooms in Alamogordo and have created astounding results in both small and large spaces.
Up on the Trends
At Billy Roach Renovations LLC we believe that staying on top of trends is an important part of being a successful bathroom remodeling company.
Quartz counter tops, white on white, textured walls, heated flooring and sound systems—if you’ve seen something in a magazine or online, we can do it. If you’re looking for ideas, we’ve got them!
Bathroom renovations can raise the value of your home and if you’re selling soon, staying on trend is your best strategy. However, if you’re not sure when you’re selling and are renovating for yourself, it’s best to go with what makes you happiest.
Everyone wants to own the best home on the block, and having a beautifully remodeled bathroom is a step in the right direction.
Alamogordo has a lot of neighborhoods with curb appeal, but we all know it’s what’s on the inside that matters!
Give us a call today to chat with one of our dedicated team members. Together we’ll talk inspiration and figure out what options are available for your space, timeline and budget.